A Polictican Making Sense? Wake Me I Must Be Dreaming

Bernie Sander the senator from Vermont was recently on the Bill Maher program and I was shocked to hear the words that were coming out of his mouth... Demanding higher fuel efficient vehicles, telling us that the technology to be energy independent is out there, informing us that congress is controlled by oil and coal companies, leaving it up to our generation to make some noise and demand change from our government! I just can't believe that a politician like this actually exist...

I guess it must be because he is an independent and therefore doesn't have to watch what he says for fear that his party will abandon him financially. Great interview... enjoy and feel free to comment, I am open to hearing both sides!


No comments:

Your Journey Begins Here