Who I Would Vote For?

Really not a tough question considering what the moron in office has done over the past 8 years... we need change and we need it 4 years ago! So, obviously I would vote Democratic whether it is Hilary or Obama I really don't care, because there is no way that I would consider McCain a fit candidate.

That being said if it is blowout, like I expect it to be and the Democrats are killing the Republicans in the polls this is who I am going to write in for president... Senator Bernie Sanders from Vermont who is a Independent... that right an elected official that is not a Democrat or Republican! Who knew such a thing could even exist a politician that is not just a puppet show for special interests... crazy : )



I was beginning to think I was the only one that thought like this...



Exactly...

No comments:

Your Journey Begins Here